Thursday, August 23, 2012

Books I'm Excited About (2)

It's been a while. I've been super busy with work that I haven't been able to update. Reviews are coming soon though! Here's just a quick post-- some books I really want to read.
The Child Thief by Brom. I love retellings of fairytales and classic stories so this dark and twisted update of Peter Pan piqued my interest immediately. The author previously worked as an illustrator, and apparently his own artwork is featured in the book (and I believe the cover is done by him as well).

Days by James Lovegrove. A science fiction surrounding a large department store called "Days", where anything can be bought as long as you have the right amount of credit. I wonder if happiness is on sale there?

Wraeththu by Storm Constantine. According to a member of Goodreads, this book is about "gay hermaphrodites with magical powers" and they have some sort of magical sex. Sounds like a really bad yaoi manga. ...I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment